To the Sacred Heart Through the Immaculate Heart
Mary, our Heavenly Mother, implores those who receive Holy Communion daily, or at least weekly, to offer their lives for the greater glory of God and the salvation of souls, that the souls of sinners may not be damned but receive, at least at their last hour, the graces of eternal life.
The Five Promises of Our Heavenly Mother to Those Who Offer Their Lives to Her
(1) Their names will be written in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, inflamed by love.
(2) Their life offering, together with the infinite merits of Jesus, can save many souls from damnation. All souls All souls who live until the end of the world will benefit from their life offering.
(3) None of their family members will go to hell, even if it seems otherwise, because they will receive, in the depths of their souls, the grace of sincere contrition before the soul departs from their bodies.
(4) On the day they offer their lives, their loved ones suffering in purgatory will be released.
(5) I will be with them at the hour of their death. They will not know purgatory. I will carry their souls straight to the presence of the Glorious Trinity, where they will live with me in a special place created by God and will rejoice forever. (more…)