The purposes of this weblog are as follows:
(1) to heed the great mandate of Christ Jesus to “Go, therefore, and make disciples of all the nations” by spreading the Gospel, or the “good news,” of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Eternal Word and Only Begotten Son of the Father;
(2) to educate individuals concerning the fundamental tenets of the Catholic Christian faith as articulated by the Magisterium, the official teaching body of the Church founded by Christ;
(3) to promote devotion to, and to educate individuals regarding, the centrality of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and the real, substantial and abiding presence of Christ – Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity – in the Most Holy Eucharist, which truly is the “source and summit,” or the “fount and apex” of our entire lives as Christians;
(4) to promulgate a theologically sound, Christocentric devotion to Mary Immaculate, Mother of Jesus Christ and our Spiritual Mother, through the spreading of the sublime devotion of Total Consecration to Mary as the perfect means of attaining transforming union with Christ;
(5) to encourage the faithful to both pray and petition for the solemn dogmatic definition of Mary as Spiritual Mother of all humanity according to her three-fold function as Co-redemptrix with Christ, Mediatrix of All Graces and Advocate for the People of God. Such a dogmatic definition by the Holy Father, at this critical point in the history of humanity, shall serve as humanity’s collective “fiat” to the Mother of God, and shall enable, or “free” her to fully exercise her role as Mediatrix of all Grace. This shall result in a tremendous, unprecedented outpouring of Mary’s Divine Spouse, the Holy Spirit, upon the Church and all of humanity, and shall pave the way for the promised “Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary” and the subsequent era of peace, which Our Lady has promised us at Fatima;
(6) to provide vital information concerning these, the latter-times, and the confluence of current global events and affairs, including both man-made and natural cataclysms that are being permitted by God for the sake of the purification of the Church and the world of its sinfulness in preparation for the above-mentioned coming of a new era of holiness and authentic peace heretofore unknown. This shall constitute the coming of the “New Jerusalem” spoken of in the Book of Revelation, or the establishment of God’s Kingdom on earth, whereby Christ will establish His glorious Eucharistic Reign in our midst and all of creation shall return to the perfect glorification of God. All of this will be the result of the promised “Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary” in the world, to fulfill the prophetic messages dictated to the three shepherd children of Fatima in 1917; and lastly…
(7) to invite all souls who have been led to this particular site by the Spirit to imitate His perfect example by “espousing” Mary’s Immaculate Heart via a unique, total and complete consecration to her. Taking St. Joseph as the exemplar of one who is perfectly consecrated to the Heart of Jesus through his perfect, spousal union with, and consecration to, the Immaculate Heart of Mary, we too, as Apostles of Light of the Immaculate Heart, solemnly make and live our consecration to the Heart of Mary on a daily basis, allowing Our Lady to give birth to the image and likeness of Christ in our souls. To learn more about becoming an Apostle of Light of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, please click here.
Church-Approved Marian Apparitions and Private Revelations
Furthermore, due to the explosion of Marian apparitions on every continent and in virtually every country, this site shall address the contents of the messages given to the many visionaries and mystics who are reporting these experiences. It is the opinion of this author that we are living in the “Age of Mary,” a time of grace, mercy and numerous supernatural events, a time for conversion in preparation for impending chastisements through which the world will be purified and renewed. Some of these calamities or chastisements are provisional and may be averted through prayer, fasting and penance, and may only come if the Heavenly Father’s demand for penance is not satisfied. This “purification” will serve to purify and prepare the Church and the world for the promised “Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary,” to be followed by a new “springtime,” a new era of peace and holiness for the Church and the world. Hence, the Blessed Mother’s messages are ultimately messages of hope and expectation. Thus, let us boldly exclaim, “Maranatha!” – “Come, Lord Jesus!”
Mary’s Messages to Humanity
The Blessed Mother has been preparing us for years through her messages to various mystics throughout the world, such as Don Steffano Gobbi, the visionaries of Medjugorje, and countless others. It is critical that we heed the warnings of our Mother, who is calling us to prayer from the heart (specifically, the Holy Rosary), return to the daily practice of our Catholic faith which includes regular reception of the sacraments (especially daily Eucharist and monthly Confession), return to the practices of fasting, mortification, penance, the daily carrying of our cross, and the performance of the works of mercy. Most importantly, she is, through her many messages, calling us to consecrate ourselves to her Immaculate Heart, our safety and our refuge in these times of the apostasy and the widespread rejection of God and His law of Love. Of those generous souls who have entrusted their lives to Her, for her to use us up as she wishes for the greater glory of God, she is asking, above all, for prayer and suffering. She wishes to conform us into faithful replicas of Her crucified Son, and the only path that she traces out for her faithful clients is the way of the cross. For, as Christ Himself states, “Anyone who would come after me must deny his very self, pick up his cross daily, and follow me.”
About this Weblog
As you shall see, there are a considerable number of links on this site, all having to do with popular Marian and Catholic topics and devotions. Great Catholic Sites, a Catholic Library, a listing of recent Magisterial pronouncements and Encyclicals, Catholic Universities, Catholic Publishing Houses, Marian Links, Marian Apparitions, and so on, are all headings under which are listed links to other tremendous, authentically Catholic resources for easy access by my readers. In short, there is pretty much something for everyone, and even if it’s not on this site in particular, the links will certainly bring you to various Catholic directories which will enable you to locate virtually anything in the Catholic World-Wide-Web. Moreover, since the Providential founding of this apostolate on October 13, 2010 (Anniversary of the Last Apparition at Fatima and the great “Miracle of the Sun,” witnessed by approximately 70,000 persons), I have amassed a collection of both original and re-printed (with permission) posts and writings. Thus, I encourage you to have a look at the archives, and to use the site’s search engine to locate original articles on topics that may be of particular interest to you.
In Summation, The Goals Or Objectives Of This Blog Are As Follows:
- To promote devotion to the true presence of Christ in the Eucharist; to promote true devotion to Mary, the Mother of God; and to encourage unwavering fidelity of all the faithful, to the Holy Father and the Magisterium of the Catholic Church; and to promote what the Second Vatican Council document, Lumen Gentium, refers to as the “Universal Call to Holiness,” regardless of any individual person’s vocation, rank or state in life;
- To promote a theologically sound Marian Spirituality with its attending devotions, such as the Holy Rosary, Total Consecration, the wearing of the Scapular and the Miraculous Medal;
- To encourage Christians of all states of life and of every vocation to pray and petition for the dogmatic definition of Mary as Co-redemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate, in order to obtain, for the Church and the world, a super-abundant outpouring of the Holy Spirit, and to pave the way for the promised “Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary” in the world;
- To provide theological explanations of certain major tenets of the faith;
- To provide informative articles on topics of interest to Catholics from all walks of life;
- To serve as a one-stop resource, replete with many links to various important Catholic prayers, devotions, articles, writings, catechisms, encyclopedias, dictionaries, etc.;
- To raise awareness of Church-approved private revelations as they pertain to the apocalyptic times in which we are living;
- To spread devotion to the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary and expose readers to the tremendous treasury and heritage that we possess as Catholics.
- Finally, to invite all visitors to this site to prayerfully consider making our mission your own by becoming an Apostle of Light of the Immaculate Heart!
I encourage all readers to contribute to the ongoing discussion that this forum makes possible, and to consider subscribing to this site/blog in order to receive updates and new posts. Please be assured that your personal information, including your email, will remain entirely confidential should you choose to subscribe to this blog or make a comment. It is my sincere hope that Mary, Mediatrix of all Graces, enfolds each one of you in the safe refuge of Her Immaculate Heart and seals you with Her motherly seal of love.
Jayson M. Brunelle
Please feel free to correspond with us privately with any questions, comments or concerns that you may have. Additionally, you may submit articles for possible publication on this site. Marian Apostolate reserves the right to edit articles for length and content. Moreover, should you have any issues or questions pertaining to the Catholic faith that you would like for us to address in future posts, we strongly encourage you to contact us through our email address. Please be assured that all email correspondence will remain entirely confidential, unless you specifically indicate that you wish the content of your correspondence to be publicized.
The webmaster may be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.